– Pubic-sector membership to Construction Impact Framework is free.
– OJEU compliant framework.
– Financial transparency.
– Member focused.
– One of the most comprehensive frameworks on the market.
– One-stop shop for capital projects.
– Compliant direct route to market enabling members to initiate capital projects in an expeditious manner via direct appointment or mini-competiton.
– Supply partners have the capability to deliver projects ranging from £50K to 15M+ in value.
– 96% of CIF supply partners are SME’s (small to medium enterprises).
– CIF harnesses the value of SME supply partners and the buying power of the National supply partners ensuring value for money for members.
– CIF is steadily growing the economy by creating long-term, sustainable employment opportunities through our SME supply partners.
– CIF invests in social projects/inititives that provide much needed community services, saving public-sector finances year on year.
– CIF actively supports our members corporate social responsibility agendas and has the ability to facilitate multi-agency initiatives by building joint ‘social investment pots’.
Through the power of social procurement CIF and its members are making communities, safer, stronger, healthier and economically active.
Members of our team are available to meet to discuss how we can support your organisations procurement requirements; you can arrange an appointment or obtain further information by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org