CIF public-sector members are provided with the opportunity to change lives for the better through responsible commissioning.
A lack of regulation surrounding frameworks has resulted in financial ambiguity that puts the public-purse at risk.
Responsible commissioning protects the public purse whilst driving social value and providing true value for money.
Framework language can be misleading which is why CIF operates with full financial transparency welcoming all our public-sector partners to review our financial transactions.
Membership to CIF provides:
- A public-sector led OJEU compliant framework
- Supply Partners with a proven track record of project delivery across Health, Education, Housing and Local Authority sectors
- Tangible evidence of the delivery of social value across communities
- Financial transparency
- Ethical business practice
- CIF framework agreements do not contain any additional supply partner charges (meaning no additional/concealed framework costs are applied to live capital projects)
- Framework fees were not concealed in supply partner pricing submitted at the point of entry to the framework
- CIF has the ability to initiate capital projects in an expeditious manner via direct appointment or mini-competition
- CIF works in collaboration with members to provide strategic long-term savings
- 96% of CIF supply partners are small to medium enterprises (SME’s) providing both value for money whilst meeting government SME spend targets
Members of our team are always on hand to meet or discuss how we can support your procurement requirements; for further information about CIF you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07463 540183