By becoming a member of the framework you will be joining an ever-increasing number of public-sector organisations who are choosing to buy ethically.
Buying ethically is more than just ‘the right thing to do’ – it drives social value across communities, provides value for money and importantly protects the public-purse.
CIF members benefit from the following features of the framework:
- Peace of mind that CIF provides a public-sector led fully OJEU compliant framework
- CIF has a proven track record of project delivery across Health, Education, Housing and Local Authority sectors
- CIF has a proven track record of delivering social impact in a way that has never been seen before
- Financial transparency – free access to frameworks does not equate to free use of frameworks (framework fees are shared with members)
- Protection of the public purse – we understand supply partner charges are a cost to our members; therefore :
- CIF framework agreements do not contain any additional supply partner charges (meaning no additional/hidden framework costs are applied to live capital projects)
- Framework fees were not embedded (hidden) in pricing matricies submitted at the point of entry to the framework
- Project costs submitted by our supply partners reflect true project costs
- CIF has the ability to initiate capital projects in an expeditious manner via direct appointment or mini-competition
- CIF works in collaboration with members to provide strategic long-term savings
- 96% of CIF supply partners are small to medium enterprises (SME’s) providing both value for money whilst meeting government SME spend targets
Members of our team are always on hand to meet or discuss how we can support your procurement requirements; for further information about CIF you can contact us via email: email@example.com or telephone: 07463 540183