Liverpool City Council appoints James Mercer Group to carry out school works
Liverpool City Council through Construction Impact Framework (CIF) have appointed The James Mercer Group via mini competition to carry out school works at Fazakerley Primary School as part of the council’s Summer Schools Refurbishment Programme.
The James Mercer Group were appointed in June 2020 and commenced works at Fazakerley Primary School in July with works due to be finished late August 2020.
The works by The James Mercer Group are to include:
- Replacement of the low pressure hot water heating distribution and emitters
- Replacement of heat pumps and mechanical ventilation within the KS2 area of Fazakerley Primary School
- Localised replacement of full suspended ceilings
- Replacement of ceiling tiles
- Replacement of fire alarm
The works carried out by James Mercer are to take place during the school 2020 summer holiday period.
Construction Impact Framework is a value based socially driven framework; please have a look at our social impact case studies to see how Liverpool City Council and Construction Impact Framework are changing lives through procurement.
Liverpool City Council