Liverpool City Council Appoints CIF Supply Partner A&B Engineering
Liverpool City Council have directly appointed Construction Impact Framework (CIF) supply partner A&B Engineering to carry out works in the Council’s Cunard Building, A&B Engineering are to carry out riser surveying with works beginning January 2020.
A&B Engineering will be working with an electrical design engineer to assist in surveying the risers in the Cunard Building with a view to replacing the transformers, busbars, switchgear and associated electrical infrastructure once the survey is completed. The work to include:
- Determine the amount of builders work and tap off units per riser
- Fixing security to the back wall.
- New access panels cut into ceilings and also vertical plaster boarded walls.
- Assess tenants meters
- Assess the condition and suitability of the existing cabling which needs reconnecting.
- Move existing cables
- Detailed Method and scope of Installation
Construction Impact Framework is a value based socially driven framework; please have a look at our social impact case studies to see how Liverpool City Council and Construction Impact Framework are changing lives through procurement.
Liverpool City Council