Another successful handover by CIF supply partner.
D&G Builders and Joiners have successfully handed over three fully refurbished teaching areas to The University of Salford. D&G were procured through Construction Impact Framework (CIF) via mini competition, with works commencing early August 2019.
The reconfiguring of adjoining rooms to create larger Teaching and Learning rooms in three separate areas over different floors within the universities Allerton Building included:
- Stripping out and removal of existing fixtures & fittings, floor coverings, redundant M&E etc.
- Removing internal walls & doors.
- Blocking up existing doorways.
- Levelling floors.
- New lighting & small power.
- New decoration to walls & woodwork.
- Fixtures, fittings & equipment.
The works were completed and successfully handed over to The University of Salford at the end September 2019. These high quality teaching and learning rooms will aid many students, in both a lecture based learning manner and during hands on practical teaching, throughout their enrolment at The University of Salford.
The University of Salford